Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Partnered Well

"Give yourself fully to the adventure of today...relying on your ever-present Companion...Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am holding you by your right hand. Nothing can separate you from My Presence!" (47)
What a great Valentine's Day Blessing!!
Did you know that the one who sits on your right side, near your right hand, is considered to be in the position of partnership with you?
Most of us know that Jesus sits at the right hand of God the Father, in a position of authority. But do you know who's at your right hand? In the position of partnership with YOU?
"For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand and say to you: "Do not fear, I will help you." (Is. 41:13)
Your partner is GOD! Who "accompanies you all the days of your life - and onward into eternity."
Ah, yes, we are definitely....
Partnered well...dmc

2 comments:

  1. I awoke early this morning w a prompting from the H.S. to send an email prayer to a friend who is having surgery today. After that I was feeling really sad, but could not identify the reason. I read our devotional for the day and now have a smile on my face. "I must keep my eyes on Jesus who leads me" because "He is MY God who is holding MY hand, so I don't have to be afraid. He is ALWAYS here for ME!" Thank you God for being MY Constant Companion--I am indeed Blessed!

    Holding tightly to His Hand, cgr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Carolynn! Yes, you are not only "Partnered Well"... YOU are a great friend to partner with! Praising God for YOU!!

    ReplyDelete