Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Wherever, Whatever, & Whenever!

"Come to Me with all your weaknesses: physical, emotional, and spiritual... Pry your mind away from your problems... seek to attune yourself to what I am already doing... the safest place to be is in My will." (48)
The word "attune" means: to bring into a harmonious or responsive relationship. To think of my relationship with Jesus as being pitched perfectly to harmonize with Him and to be readily responsive, no matter what, deeply challenges me!
We know Jesus is always "doing" something good. I want to be aware and available. If He is singing, I am to be humming along. If He is on the move, I want to be tracking with Him. If He is carefully listening, I want to hear what He's hearing. If He is quietly waiting, I want to be peacefully patient. If He is seeking a lost soul, I want to be a reflection of His soul-saving heart. If He desires fellowship, I want to be His faithful friend.
No matter what, I want to be THERE...wherever He is, whatever He is up to and whenever He wants it to happen!
"I won't be afraid. You are with me..." Psalm 23:4 CEV
Choosing to be right "There"...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment