Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Seasoned Treasure Hunters

"Seek My Face more and more. You are really just beginning your journey of intimacy with Me. It is not an easy road, but it is a delightful and privileged way: a treasure hunt." (42)
Psalm 27:8 says, "My heart has heard You say, "Seek My face," and my heart responds, "Yes Lord, I am coming!" I have discovered this IS the critical difference in my spiritual journey! Seeking His face (searching for His Presence) no matter what's in the brew around me, His face (Presence) is somewhere to be found.
Herein, lies the greatest Treasure Hunt...my soul searching for His Face! It's the most challenging, yet rewarding way to journey through life!
This reminds me of the "hidden pictures in a picture" games we play with kids. Somewhere in this picture are three hidden items, see if you can find them! And the hunt is on...where, oh where, is the Lord's face? Oh, there He is! And there He is! And there He is! Suddenly, His face can be found EVERYWHERE!
Seasoned "Treasure Hunters" have well trained senses...they can just sense where He is! I love to learn from the well-seasoned, well-traveled Treasure Hunters!
Seeking His face today....dmc

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding us to see Jesus everywhere we are! I need to be reminded of that everyday. And the times I do realize He is with me wherever I go, the treasures are awesome! I love having divine appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Jesus everywhere....even in mounds of fresh fallen snow outside! Each snowflake a demonstration of His handiwork. Yes, He is there, too! Thanks, Kay, I see Jesus in YOU...dmc

    ReplyDelete