Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Larger Font Life

"I am all around you - as you seek My Face...nearer than you dare believe, closer than the air you breathe - never feel lonely again...every thought...every word...I read you like an open, large-print book." (247)
God really knows us better than we know ourselves. "Aware of all (our) ways." (Ps. 139:3)
At times I mystify myself. I wonder what's happening within me...emotionally, physically, spiritually, relationally, etc. So, it is especially comforting to know that my Creator really "gets" me. He totally understands me! And still, He totally loves me! Amazing!!
When I am searching for insight from Him, when I need direction, or an answer I will ask Him to increase the font in my life. Just like when there is print too small to decipher, I may need Him to increase the font so I can clearly read the situation (or myself) better.
I picture it like the expanding capability on my Iphone that enlarges pictures and script with a simple two-finger technique. I like living the "open, large-print" life with God. Nothing hidden, nothing unconfessed, everything uncovered...
Wide Open...dmc

1 comment:

  1. This book has been an immense blessing to me in the year and a half I've been reading it, when a friend gave it to me because I suddenly and shockingly lost my best friend and husband after close to 30 years. I have since given at least 5 of these as gifts, to people God touched my heart to give one to.

    ReplyDelete