Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Overcoming SADD

"Hold My hand...Together...I am your Guide, as well as your constant Companion. I know every step of the journey ahead of you, all the way to heaven. I am the Way, stay close...focus your thoughts on Me. Just concentrate on enjoying Me...staying in step with Me." (227)
How easily I can be distracted, with worries or wonders; burdens or blessings, both, can take my focus off of Him! It reminds me of a type of Attention Deficit Disorder that wrecks havoc on our souls. I've come to call it...Spiritual Attention Deficit Disorder. Too many of us suffer from SADD!!
I find it quite applicable because once my focus is misdirected I will grow continually more and more SADD!
Refocused and Ready...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment