Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Delightfully Yours

"I take great delight in you and rejoice over you with singing!" Zephaniah 3:17 (253)
Think of someone whose presence brings you great delight. Just laying eyes on them, even if it's at a distance, can cause your heart to leap. I will often tell my grandchildren that whenever I see them it feels like I have a little internal cheerleader that will spontaneously start to jump for joy!
Similar to how Zephaniah says God responds to us...cheering and singing!  Think of it!!
It's hard to imagine, but it's wonderful to know! May I bring such joy to my Father's heart today.
Listening for His Song of Delight...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment