Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Deep Calls Unto Deep

"I speak to you from deepest heaven...in(to) the depths of your being. 'Deep calls unto deep...(My) billows sweep over you.' Psalm 42:7 (231)
While the ocean intrigues me, it also intimidates me...both at the same time. The way that waves can roll in, crashing over each other, or the way a breeze can send gentle ripples over the glassy surface, gives it an ever-changing, nearly living, breathing, expression of nature.
The ocean resonates deeply with me. It reminds me that God's grace, His mercy, His unfathomable love goes far deeper than any soul struggle I may experience or encounter. My misery calls out to His mercy. My sin cries out to His saving grace. I am overwhelmed with praise, captured in worship, as the deepest part of my heart is caught up in the depths of His love.
Wading into Sacred Waters...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment