Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Like the Feet of Deer

"When things seem to be going all wrong, stop and affirm your trust in Me...leave (these matters) in My capable hands. Then, simply do the next thing... I will make your feet like the feet of a deer. I enable you to walk and make progress upon the high places." (229) Habakkuk 3:17-19
When things seem be be going all wrong, it is hard to navigate forward, hard to clear my thoughts, hard to discern what's best, what's necessary or what needs to be eliminated. It's hard to focus on possibilities when my thoughts are filled with impossibilities and haunting concerns.
The picture of a graceful deer springing over tangled terrain, leaping over dangerous crevices or jumping from one rocky ridge to the next inspires me to believe that God will enable me to move forward with supernatural grace in my own rough times.
Even when the landscape of life gets rugged, the landscape of my mind can be renewed, energized and graced because of a Good and Gracious God!
Dancing with Deer Feet...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment