Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Healing Brokenness

"I am a God who heals. I heal broken bodies, broken minds, broken hearts, broken lives, and broken relationships...ask for healing of some brokenness... You cannot live close to Me without experiencing some degree of healing...grow more and more intimate with Me ...and thank Me for the restoration that has begun." (243)
There's a lot I do not understand about healing, but I do know that the closer I live to Jesus, the more I experience Him and He touches me with "degrees of healing." My prayer is that after others have spent time with me, they will be less broken and far more blessed... All because the Gentle Healer is alive in me!
Staying Close to The Healer...dmc

Powerful clip: The Gentle Healer (Michael Card)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOrsKFzpb9c&feature=related

The gentle Healer came/Into our town today
He touched blind eyes/And the darkness left to stay
But more than the blindness/He took their sins away
The gentle Healer came/Into our town today

The gentle Healer came/Into our town today
He spoke one word/That was all He had to say;
And the one who had died/Just rose up straight away
The gentle Healer came/Into our town today

Oh, He seems like just/An ordinary man
With dirty feet/And rough but gentle hands
But the words He says/Are hard to understand
And yet, He seems like just/And ordinary man

The Gentle Healer/He left our town today
I just looked around/And found He'd gone away
Some folks from town/Who followed Him, they say
That the gentle Healer is/The Truth, the Light, the Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment