Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Befriending My Problems?

My natural response is to avoid problems. Not a bad idea... just not always possible or profitable!!
Difficulties and problems are just a "given" in this fallen, hurtful world. So, to daily overcome, I must daily present them to Jesus.
Much like introducing one person to another, the problem must encounter the great Problem Solver, the beloved Burden Bearer...Jesus!
With Jesus next to me and the problem in front of me...I can simply present the problem to Jesus. It's a matter of introducing the problem to the One who knows me best and knows exactly how to overcome or optimize that problem for my ultimate good!
So, I'm making sure, every day, in every way, all the time, I'm...
Sticking Close to my Burden-Bearing Friend...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment