Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

His Amazing Breath in Me

"Worship Me by living close to Me. This was My original design for man, into whom I breathed My very breath of Life. This is My desire for you: that you stay near Me as you walk along your life-path." (269)
I am captured by the thought that the breath of God is within and all around me! So amazing... to think He is not only a breath away, He is my VERY breath!
Check out this song by Phillip, Craig & Dean, "Your Grace Still Amazes Me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNClAJO2tnQ&feature=related
Breathing in His Amazing Grace...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment