Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Friday, September 2, 2016

Life Lab of Collaboration

"Living in dependence on Me is a glorious adventure...living and working in collaboration with Me... I in you, and you in Me. This is the intimate adventure I offer you." (257)
Within the span of two years we said our earthly farewells to three of our parents, Joe's mom & dad and to my dad, all graduating from this earthly life to eternal life! It caused for some serious pondering, after all, each one had faithfully lived out their witness, touching so many in their earthly journeys.  The loss was felt by many whose lives had been eternally impacted through some encounter or "glorious adventure" that intersected their lives with one of our parents.
It reminded me of today's passage to live so that "Christ's power may reside in me...in weaknesses, in insults, in catastrophes, in persecutions, and in pressures. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Cor.12:9-10)
Our lives are filled with moments of weakness, painful insults, unforeseen catastrophes, unfair persecutions, and mounting pressures that can overwhelm the best of any saint...but we are only in this Laboratory of Life for a limited amount of time. The secret is to daily Collaborate with Jesus.
It reminds me of being in a science lab working with a lab partner who knows how to successfully accomplish the lab experiment...and I get to enjoy the benefits of all His wisdom and efficient work!!
Co-partnered in the Co-lab of Life...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment