Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Morning Dew Gems

"Let the dew of My Presence refresh your mind and heart. So many, many things vie for your attention...your mind easily gets stuck on trivial matters... As soon as you start communicating with Me...your thoughts...move on to more important things... I will put My thoughts into your mind." (258)
I love the early morning dew...where tiny drops of water create little sparkling gems that reflect a rainbow of brilliant colors. Thinking of my morning devotional time as a refreshing dew inspires and challenges me. It certainly prompts my mind to be filled with gem-like thoughts that carry the potential of reflecting His sparkling Presence throughout the rest of my day. What's even more amazing is when His Presence is reflected in gem-like tears.  Seeing the reflection of His Face and Presence in teary times, whether they are happy tears or sad tears, makes the "dew of (His) Presence" a refreshing reality. That's my challenge!
In His Dewy Presence...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment